I don't have a gallbladder, and Sunday night my daughter and I went to my parents house for some superbowl snacks. I woke up Monday and felt fine, until I started putting together a lasagna in the crockpot when I smelt the sauce, my stomach churned a little bit, and then the whole rest of the day my stomach was bothering me and I would get hot flashes on my face. I just thought that it was a normal "attack" that I have when I eat certain things because of not having a gallbladder...but normally I don't have the hot flashes with it, and normally it doesn't last all day. I wasn't hungry for dinner, and when I went to bed my stomach was really bothering me and there were a couple of times that I felt like I was going to v*. I finally fell asleep, and then was awakened by my daughter around 3am and she had d* and v*.
Thank goodness her's was mild and she is feeling better today, but I am upset...my stomach bothered me all day yesterday and I didn't really eat a whole lot, but I am so nervous that I am going to get it, even though I have a feeling that I may have had a touch of it. How long does it normally take once you are exposed to the sv*? I am really scared and really don't want to get it. I went through and cleaned everything yesterday and washed all the bedding and everything. She was sleeping in my bed with me that night too...I hate this time of year so much!