Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Sort of OT?: lower back and kidney pain

Hope you all had a great weekend!

I'm trying to stay calm.. Just need some pointers on what this could be. I have pain which seems to be moving around quite a bit. It start in my lower left back and side, then moved right down into my sort of ovary area, then around to the other side and is back where it started in my lower back.

I've not done much this weekend, went out yesterday morning to quite a busy hotel/restaurant for breakfast. Popped into a supermarket on the way home and then stayed in for the remainder of the day. I don't think I caught anything, I didn't see anyone unwell. But you never know with the general public. They think they're okay because they've stopped v* but really they're still contagious!!

Even as I type this the pain has moved round again, it's now on my lower abdomen and stomach. Lots of gas accompanying it. So worried that this is something much worse

Urgh, I really need to get on with some painting but I can't concentrate with all this anxiety and pain!

Default Re: Sort of OT?: lower back and kidney pain

Okay, fast forward 4 hours and I'm really freaking out.

Mother in law stops in the middle of gardening complaining of pain. She sits down and can't move for a while. She finally gets indoors and says she needs to lie down and if I could make her a honey and lemon. She's been at work everyday this week so she could easily have caught something!!

Meanwhile, I'm feeling terrible too. I'm frightened I've caught something whilst I was out yesterday morning. My stomach is feeling very sensitive, my mouth keeps filling with excessive saliva and I'm shaking quite a bit. My mouth keeps tasting odd on the insides of my cheeks.

I ate half of my cheese sandwich about an hour ago, and had some chocolate too. I was hungry earlier, like really hungry, so I didn't think I could have a bug if I have an appetite. But I couldn't finish my sandwich and now I just feel so so bad. Could a bug do that? Just come on suddenly even after having an appetite earlier?

Stomach is cramping every now and again, and this general fear keeps washing over me desperately want my partner home. He's currently driving back here which takes 45 minutes to an hour.

Checking my stomach again to see how it feels to touch, it's super sensitive if I touch my belly button area. Also churning quite a bit. God sake I wish this would stop

Default Re: Sort of OT?: lower back and kidney pain

I'm sorry Cathy! I feel so ignorant as I've been posting a lot recently but I actually have no idea about kidney stuff however I've had something similar and what I'd do is drink a ton of water. I notice it in the summer more and its relieved by a few bottles of fresh water.

How are ya now?
    If you were starving I can only assume your stomach was doing that high maintanance thing where you leave it wayyyy too long to eat and then when you eat your tummy is overwhelmed. Happened to me the other day, beat the feeling by eating chocolate though haha my stomach barely refuses Cadbury!

I hope you're OK, really sorry I avoided answering this as I thought it'd be about kidney meds etc..