Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default total panic mode please help

so my nephew was over for Sunday dinner and later on that night he woke up at 2am and v* at home. it's been almost 48 hours and I am still scared to death bc I'm n*. it may be just panic but I am freaking out really bad!!!! help me!!!!
    Last edited by reevagee; 02-16-2016 at 05:52 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Default Re: total panic mode please help

I know the feeling...The nausea could be due to anxiety...Usually the person is contagious one they start showing the symptoms...So please don't worry...You will be fine... Try to do something relaxing like watching a movie or something of that nature...I will be here...Let me know how you are feeling...

thanks so much.. I'm totally freaked out.. he was sticking his fingers in my mouth and he was acting fine.. we always fool around and act gross at the dinner table but i had no idea he'd be v 7-8 hours later.. its been 48 hours since i saw him and his mom is still ok after cleaning up after him but i am in panic mode for sure.. =(

ugh.. after 48 hours and im trying to sleep and now i have pain in my belly.. i will just die if this monster gets me..

How are you feeling now? Sorry got disconnected last night...

im ok.. totm.. but soso.. still nervous but hoping for the best..