Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Body's going through some weird stuff - mild bug or flu?

This isn't a panic post, but I'm just curious of other people's opinions.
    Last night right before I was going to go to bed I started experiencing stomach cramps and pain. No nausea. Also had that really nasty smelling gas. Woke up today extremely hot, sweating, and needing to go to the bathroom - it was a normal bathroom experience though, nothing bad. Since then though I've had a few bouts of d* and I'm having hot/cold flashes. Right now I'm really warm, even with the window open in my room. I'm often warm when I'm anxious, but I'm feeling fine now.

Even with all this though, I have zero nausea. In fact, I ate breakfast quite fine, and I'm hungry now and I'm gonna grab some muffins after posting this.
    Thing I could've somehow caught a little flu bug or d* bug? I'm hoping if I have caught something it goes away soon, I have dentist appointments coming up that I can't afford to miss!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The knowledge that you one day will conquer this fear, it fills you with determination.

Default Re: Body's going through some weird stuff - mild bug or flu?

sounds like u may have eaten something that made u poop.. or maybe u are ovulating??

Well, I ate my muffins and am feeling crampy again, so something may have not agreed with me and is running its course through my system. And hm, I'm not on my period, but my period is totally irregular so I never know when it's coming.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The knowledge that you one day will conquer this fear, it fills you with determination.

i def wouldnt worry too much.. im sure youll be fine in no time!! feel better!!

Thank you!

No n* = no worries in my op. Even if you get a bit of it though I doubt you've caught something unless you've been with small kids or poorly adults. What muffins were they? I could eat one! Haha

PS, this hot/cold thing has happened to me one too many times, I think it's cos people blast their heaters whilst it's so damn cold and then we get all mixed up!