O.K....I did some thinking and while my family may tell you that is dangerous, you guys might laugh, but it is worth a try.

There are truly 1000's of us on this site wanting help for this awful phobia. There are probably 1000's more who have no clue what it is, and 1000's more who won't admit they have it. Now, if there are so many of us, why can't we find one doctor who will focus his/her energy on solving this mystery for us and helping us. I know we would all pay whatever it took to be rid of this and this person could be famous for all his/her work. How do we go about getting this person and getting all of us to him/her? I have done the slef help books, tapes and even a little therapy...none of it has solved the EMET thing. Certainly there is something out there to make us not think about V*. I can't imagine the only answer is drugs and even though I havenot taken drugs for this, others who have still suffer from the phobia.

I may be crazy, but I can't believe that all of us should stay like this and be stuck for life living in fear of this one thing...