Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please help, this is URGENT!!

Hi guys, a couple of days ago, I was very sick, my stomach was just a disaster. I had to go to the doctors and get things figured out.

I am having a terrible episode. Something is terribly wrong, I feel like I've been good poisoned, but it's really H. Pylori bacteria. Ive had this once in my life before. I'm belching suffer burps and passing sulfur gas. It smells awful, and it's very painful (least to say). I didn't throw up the last time I was food poisoned by shrimp (I had all the same symptoms), but I need to know SOMETHING!!!!!

Can you end up pooping everything out of your system instead of throwing it up!? Please I need to know!!!!!
    2 Timothy 1:7
    For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and discipline.

Default Re: Please help, this is URGENT!!

Woah, is it definitely the h. Pylori? I think you can get it all out like that yeah! I definitely had some fp from Chinese food and my poor lower regions had to go through it...it was a very bad time but as soon as the worst was over I felt good. How are you feeling?

i read somewhere that being sick dont actually clear the bug up any quicker and dont make a difference if dont be sick. I have been known to hold back so long that ended up having to get out bad food and it went other way for me so hopefully u be ok. Although diareah to me is just as scary as vomitting hope you feel better soon. My husband is being treat for h pylori he has omprezole tablets makes big difference

You don't need to v* to get rid of H.pylori, and it wouldn't help your recovery process (or hurt it) if you did. Most people seem not to have much trouble from H.pylori infections, but for those ho do, antibiotic therapy to kill the bugs and proton pump inhibitors to heal the damage is the first line of treatment.

I dont mean to alarm anyone here, im no doctor but it sounds like Giardiasis, a parasite which can make you have diarrhea, nausea and sulfur burps. Giardia, is the parasite that can cause H. Pylori and it can wreck your stomach. If this carries on for more than a week, best go to the doctors. Hope you get better!

Giardria is an unlikely culprit unless you've been drinking stagnant water