Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: *deleted*

i dont agree, bt its deleted.

no more wil be said on the matter.Edited by: Jenneh
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My god jennah that was so sad i just cried the whole way through,there's me worrying about my appointment,something so triviual and that tribute makes u realise what's important in life......I think when u don't have any family or loved ones in the forces it's not something that u think about everyday,i mean when i c the news and another american or english solider has been killed,it makes me sick to the bottom of my stomach ......But i know that when i feel down i will just think about those families and children that are without there parents and loved ones,,,,,That will give me a kick up the A**

Take care vicky xx

dissenting voice, guys. This has popped up before, this kind of thing, and I think we agreed at the time that this is not the forum for anything political, and this slide show IS political....some people on this site do not support the war in Iraq and may find this slide show manipulative. Jenneh, I'm sure your intentions were good, but please don't post this kind of thing on this site anymore.

Thanks.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

you didn't have to delete it, jenneh, i just ask that for future reference people not post this kind of stuff on the site. sorry to offend you.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

well surely if u dont want this kinda stuff posted.. then that means now as well? so, its gone.

im not offended. just not in the mood to take this lightly like i normally wud.
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jenneh I don't think you should have deleted it!

E-lizabeth, If you find of offensive, then don't look at it. I think Jenneh was just posting it for those who were interested. Who cares. Why make a big deal of it?

What's next? No opinions allowed?
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">I think in this case maybe not reading it was in store. I suppose that we can't say God bless and in our prayers next because someone will be "offended" and that it is manipulative. It wasn't about promoting war it was remembering loved ones. OHHHH and I guess that memorial day should not be observed because that is wrong. Hope that SOME people are working the monday then so they aren't offended. </TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

guys, we had this discussion a long time ago and agreed that this was a site for support on issues around emetophobia and anxiety. i am not offended by it, i just don't think it's the right venue for it. I did not ask Jenneh to delete it, i asked that in future people please not post political stuff. that's all.

but since someone asked, no, i don't think this is the right forum for opinions on political issues. this is a forum in which everyone needs to feel safe to express themselves in their most vulnerable and intimate ways, and i think that going into issues like war, politics, abortion, and other highly controversial topics risks making this a less safe place for people.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">Well you seem to be the only one bothered by it. I just don't think for someone that is new and not on very often that you needed to make a big deal out of it and make her feel so bad. It wasn't abortiioon it wasn't promoting war and it IS memorial day. I wasn't uncomfortable by it and it made me thankful for it is we have. It wasn't political OR manipulative. BUT I guess that as long as you get YOUR way hey who cares right. PEACE OUT and GOD BLESS</TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

yeah this is a site for issues about emetophobia; but, we have OFF TOPICS all the time!!!

this was just another one of those!!!

i konw u didnt ask me to delete it.. but what else was i supposed to do?? you said it was manipulative and un-necessary. therefore, i felt it needed to be taken off.

however, i also think that discussing things lke abortion, war, e.t.c all brings us closer toghether. as long as we can all accept we have differnt opinions!! i mean.. as individuals, we're not just emetophobics are we?? we have tonnes of different values as a person.. and i think we shud share all of them.. not just the one we have in common. but hey, thats MY opinion.

Jen xxx

MSN:

We did have this discussion many times, not more so than when the war first started. I love a good political debate lol. However it was deicded at that time that war and politics and things of that nature are not generally good topics here as they generate a lot of bad feeling. This wasn't a moderator decision but one that a lot of people decided.

However Jennah its possible you were not here for that, and i didn't see what you posted so i can't comment whether or not it was appropriate. Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

hippychick: i posted nothing that was meant to raise any uncomfortableness... it was simply an online "slideshow" which was dedicated to the soldiers out there. i gave NO opinion, and i asked NO opinoin of neone to vbe given... it simply was what i thort, a nice gesture. but nevermind.

and yeah, i dont remember ne decision ever made wen i was around of tht content...

Jen xxxx

MSN:

Hi there! Just for what its worth..in my opinion..links to war related stuff should be allowed to be posted..what we may not want to post is our views or opinions..

I mean...its a link..if people dont want to look at it then dont..if we are going to ask people not to post link and posts about war..i think we should ask them not to post anything off topic....

It should..in my opinion come down to this..if you have a link you would like to share that is war..post it..maybe give a warning..like some people may find this offensive..and thats it...People who want to look at it will..and people who dont want to shouldnt and have fair warning not to.

If it were a pro war kill all iraqis type of thing I might unsderstnad why people would throw a hissy..but from what I have read it was a slide show to remember those who have died for us..on memorial day..come on people...relax a little.
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks