Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Dominos pizza making me feel miserable

I'm home alone today, and my hunger got the better of me. I caved in and ordered a dominos pizza. I KNOW that it would make me feel crappy, but I'm still so annoyed that I ordered it when there's still plenty of bugs going round!!!

I ordered stuffed crust with red and green peppers, sweetcorn and red onions. No meat obviously. I had two slices and feel rank.
    My stomach is loudly churning and bubbling, my skin is going goosebumpy and my legs and stomach ache a little. Ugh. Dominos is bloody disgusting, I don't know why I still think it'll be nice.

I'm worried that someone with a bug could've made my pizza, contaminated all the food... I dunno. I've heard a few people have recently gone down with bugs again this week. I thought it had died down (I live in a tiny little town) but apparently not! Mostly kids and teachers getting ill. Anyone else feel terrible after dominos?

Default Re: Dominos pizza making me feel miserable

Don't worry about that. Pizza is heated to be very hot. Have you ever had one fresh from the oven? It's too hot to bite into. Now eat the rest of the slices and you will feel great!
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah don't worry. I get those germy images with Dominoes and Papa Johns and if the teen guys who make it might think it's banter to stick their fingers in their mouth etc but I think they have better things to do lol plus the more complaints they get the less money they'll make, all my friends had bad Dominoes incidents recently as they apparently keep screwing up the orders!

I also 'cave' with my past-binges and feel gross! Boyf bought me a surprise Dominoes last week and he ordered a nice BBQ sauce and bacon(mmmm) but they freaking put tomato sauce on it! My stomach just about managed five pieces but I just couldn't ... I even had fake fake n* that I'm usually used to after Dominoes.

Anyway don't worry, its pretty vile...all takeout food is, when it becomes gross, that's when our bodies are in good health...I used to feel healthy eating it! Eurgh...even the garlic sauce is on my list of riskies.

Take a nice refreshing drink of water, always soothes the thirst clenches and try wash it out of your system. Failing that, get some Rennie's or a nice peppermint gum. Never fails!

Thanks guys! I ended up chucking it out, really made me feel disgusting. Still struggling today... Aching and deep aches and n* in the pit of my stomach. Ugh!!!

Better out than up.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

Quote Originally Posted by gumdropper1 View Post
    Better out than up.

I love Dominoes pizzas! It sound to me you started worrying about it being contaminated and talked yourself into feeling dicey then chucked it in the bin, I've done that, but never with pizza lol. Anything that's been in a 200c oven for 20 minutes isn't going to make you ill even if there had have been noro virus on it.