Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please help - hubby very sick, worst stomach pain of his life

My hubby is very sick right now. His stomach pain is the worst he has ever experienced in his life. The pain is below the sternum and radiates to his back. He is *v. If it wasn't for the accompanying *d, I would question not a *sv. He is moaning in pain. Now, he is one that catches everything and gets sick often from migraines and has had fp before, so the "worst stomach pain" is what concerns me. We did have a stomach bug in the house (my oldest 2 kids and myself had it), but the severity of what we experienced is no where near this. Is this norovirus with this pain level? I'm panicking because I'm worried it's a different bug that my kids and I won't have immunity to, and I go back to work on Monday after maternity leave and really can't have another bug go through. Plus, I'm terrified our 4.5 week old could get this! Help? What's going on?

Default Re: Please help - hubby very sick, worst stomach pain of his life

So sorry you are going through this
    With extreme pain, I really do not know, you will need medical advice
    Please take him to the hospital or your family doctor for a proper diagnosis
    Good luck