Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Please help!

Unhappy Please help!

Now, I am not a smoker but my friend is. I was hanging out with him and he was smoking cones first thing in the morning at around 7:30am and he was absolutely fine. The bong that he was smoking out of makes him feel sick as he has described many times before. At around 10am, he was still fine but then had around 3 cones from the bong and then ended up being sick. I must also add that before this, he hadn't eaten anything and had skulled almost a litre of water around 5 minutes before being sick. Afterwards, he ate cocoa pops with lots and lots of milk and was sick again. He says that he feels much better now (this was probably about 10 hours ago) but I'm worried that it's norovirus and I'm going to catch it. He also didn't have any other symptoms apart from nausea and v*. Nobody else that was with us has complained about feeling unwell or have shown any symptoms. Please help, I am freaking out so much.

Default Re: Please help!

Sorry for my ignorance but what are cones?

Quote Originally Posted by SunMoonStar View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance but what are cones?
    Cones are what they call it when someone smokes from a bong

Just sounds like he overdid it. If he feels fine now and he's totally functional, he's not noro