Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default i am FREAKING OUT

sorry for posting this twice but im panicking so bad right now and i don't know what to do

so ive been feeling sick for the past week and taking zofran, which has made me very constipated.
    so i took a bisacodyl (first time ever taking it) to try and get myself to "go".
    keep in mind im still feeling a bit n* today...
    now im reading about it and the reviews & side effects im hearing about are TERRIFYING!
    and i also read that you shouldn't take it if you're feeling nauseous or vomiting....
    i'm SO scared! i'm literally about to cry. what do i do?!!?? has anyone else taken this before?????
    what if i v*?????

Default Re: i am FREAKING OUT

I've never taken it myself, but have you thought about getting in touch with a doctor on call? I once had terrible side effects from an anxiety medication, and he assured me that I would be okay.

Also, if you do vomit - you'll get through it! We all do. But I don't see anything on the web to indicate that it's likely to make you sick.