Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: My new Blog

Default My new Blog

Hello fellow emets i havent posted on IES for years so i doubt many of you remember me (emma, ejb199). Anyways, i just wanted to let you know i started a new blog recently about being an emet and coping with parenthood. being a mum is fairly new for me - well my son is nearly 3. im trying to take a light hearted/laugh at myself approach to the blog - to try and keep things in perspective when the going gets tough! you can find the blog here:
    https://emetomum.wordpress.com/
    or follow me on twitter: @emetomum1

i hope it is ok to post this. i thought the blog might be helpful? or a laugh!

thanks
    Em x

Default Re: My new Blog

It's more than ok as far as I'm concerned. I remember you from way back, and that you were trying to recover. Good to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by jkl81 View Post
    It's more than ok as far as I'm concerned. I remember you from way back, and that you were trying to recover. Good to hear from you.
    i recognise your username too! hope you are doing well. Im doing ok, mostly. its just finding a way to live with it really. and keep positive.

Enjoying the blog! I can so relate, esp. 5th most common, my arse!! anyone I've told Including drs, therapist don't really get it, had one dr. even snicker at me.. ugh. I hope you keep blogging, I love your sense of humor, it helps to laugh