Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Does this happen to anyone else?

Lately I've been having these days randomly where I'll be found for half the day and then the other half of the day I end up becoming really nauseous and I actually feel like I'm going to do IT. I never have, but they always seem to come right before my period or in this case right when I'm ending it and it's become really frustrating because it ends up that I can't sleep or eat for a day or so because I'm so scared. Does this happen to anyone else and what do you think causes it?

Default Re: Does this happen to anyone else?

I think I just replied to your other thread but now that you mention your period it makes more sense....I get bad PMS n*...like baaaaaaad. To the point where I just wanna die. I think us girls get these episodes more cos of stupid hormones..... ALOT of guys just look at me weirdly(I live with two) and when I bring it up they just yawn and say "tbh I hardly ever feel sick so I can't help"... What I wouldn't give to be a guy at times like that lol