Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default so scared it's going to happen...almost 40 weeks preg

I was on here around 38 weeks preg saying I was having D and not feeling well. But I ended up getting much better and was fine.

Today I woke up not feeling quite right (didn't sleep well) and have been really N. I was hungry for bfast and lunch though so I ate and now I regret this so bad. I feel so n and my panic is rising. i'm trying to calm myself. I'm supposed to be induced Monday night and I would rather wait until then but I'm wondering if my body is going into pre-labor? I've read that women can get n and d before labor but why????!!!! I would rather be in excruciating pain than this. I do not want to get sick. I'm so scared and hate feeling this way. Yes I am excited to meet our little girl but I'm SO OVER BEING PREGNANT and not in charge of my body.

Why can't i just feel the normal tired and be able to rest and then go into labor and feel pain and not sick. I feel like such a baby and a loser and hate that my whole life boils down to be afraid to v. There are more important things to worry about. But this is my life.

Default Re: so scared it's going to happen...almost 40 weeks preg

Are you having any light contractions? You could be getting ready to go into labour. The first contractions are very light, they just feel like mild discomfort

Trysome breathing and calming techniques for the anxiety
    Do you have a midwife you could call?

My guess would be that you are going into labor. I felt like you feel but just had d several times. I felt n, but that did go away after a short amount of time. If you are in labor, you can get some Zofran or phenergan when you go in.

Feeling better but no appetite. No contractions although at night I've been having the Braxton hicks. Maybe it was something I ate or just anxiety. I'm just nervous about the whole birth and being in the hospital. I so don't want to feel ill during labor! I'll take pain over that but I know whatever will happen will happen and somehow I'll get through it. Thanks

You are going to be just fine
    Good luck and congratulations 🎉
    This is an event to be celebrated, enjoy and soak up every moment, you will survive the painful / uncomfortable ones
    When you hold your baby, you will overflow with peace and joy

labor. 100%. you probably have a baby by now as this thread ended 6 days ago!!