I was sleeping deeply and soundly when all of the sudden I was jolted out of sleep (the actual worst feeling...) I was having very strange dreams that I don't even think I could articulate because, well, you know the nature of dreams. I woke up gasping and my stomach didn't necessarily hurt but it felt off--like I had no control of it, like it had been knocked out of whack if that makes sense, which I'm sure it doesn't. God, I wish I could describe it. And I wasn't necessarily n* but I was just panicky and queasy--yeah, queasy is the right word for the entire experience and as I type this it's coming back again :/ My throat also slightly hurts.

So some irrational concerns: my family and I just celebrated Passover. My mom had me make a chocolate cheesecake for the event and as I was mixing all the ingredients together, I noticed that there were small white chunks, the size of small dots, that were not fully mixing in. I didn't think much of it because I thought I had seen that before (I have made this cake before). But of course while we were eating the cake, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

But if this was fp, I wouldn't just feel strange and queasy, I think I would just have a stomach ache and d and whatnot.

I hate nights like these--I just want to sleep and not panic. Now I'm afraid to go back to sleep.