Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Scared its gonna happen

Felt ill all day. Started with very bad headache, aching body and sore throat. Then by lunchtime I felt extremely n*. Took anti-emetic and didn't eat but was so busy in work it kind of took my mind of it for a while. By the time I got home I was feeling a bit hungry so I ate something. Then within half hour I started to feel worse. I honestly feel like I'm about to v* and my stomach has just started hurting. There are a lot of stomach bugs and flu like bugs going around my area. A woman I work closely with had a nasty sv which started 2 weeks tomorrow but I thought I was safe now. Seems I was badly mistaken. The sore throat didn't last long but the n* has become severe and so has the bad belly which started about half hour ago. I am scared tbh

Default Re: Scared its gonna happen

I don't think you have a SV, from personal experience the stomach pain came on fast and hard then the v* within couple of hours. To me it sounds like you have flu like symptoms. Drink lots of water and try to eat light things like toast. You will be fine.

Default Re: Scared its gonna happen

How are you feeling now? The sv* comes on really quick were you don't really have time to think! I hope you are okay. xx

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." - JFK

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles Schulz