Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default So scared please help

So I was laying in bed feeling totally fine, I got up to let the dogs out, layer back down and suddenly have really bad cramping in my stomach. I ate chicken exactly 12 hours ago that was questionable.

I threw some chicken on the grill for dinner that was still a little frozen, and my brother cut into his after I ate all of mine and it was completely raw inside. I used a meat thermometer but I'm guessing I didn't stick it all the way into the middle of the chicken. Mine piece was juicy, it wasn't hot hot but I cut it open and let it sit a minute before eating it. i also used some older frying oil and made French fries with it.

Anyway im free asking out please help! Why wouldn't I be more careful!? There's Also a sv going around my work. I'm dying. My tummy hurts so bad. I'm hoping it's just a bm? Idk... I can't breathe!!!
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

Default Re: So scared please help

sorry no one responded to you. how are you today? it is def possible that your chicken was TOTALLY fine if it was hot. If you are fine today, over 24 hours after, you are fine.

Default Re: So scared please help

Thank you for being so kind. I was fine, will def be more careful next time with my thermometer!
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10