Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Don't know if I feel n*

I don't know if I feel n* or not and it's really making me worry. I have this feeling in my stomach, at the top, like a lump or something solid. I've had a similar feeling to this before, but that usually went on and off and now this is constant. I haven't eaten very well in the past four days because of the fear of v*. All I managed to eat yesterday was a bowl of fruit and I didn't even finish that. I haven't eaten anything at all today and I am yet again too scared to. Does anyone know what this feeling is? It's driving me up the wall.

Default Re: Don't know if I feel n*

I imagine it's hunger. You need to eat something.
    You have no idea what it's like living inside my head.

Default Re: Don't know if I feel n*

I've had exactly as you're explaining tonight for the first time in ages and it started when my ex(who i had a fight with earlier today) came home with his friend and suddenly the smell of my pasta turned my tummy, which made me angry as I was looking forward to cooking all day but when they both started talking to me I got into a panic. Sucks. All night I've been picking on garlic bread and couscous but feeling weird throat n* and the tummy thing as you described. Have you eaten? I managed to eat almost a full baguette and feel OK now tbh