Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Daughter has noro **graphic**

So my daughter has nor virus. Omg I've never seen so much v* come out of one person, and so violently.
    Now obviously I'm petrified I'll catch it. My youngest had it about 3 months ago and I caught it, although I was only feeling s* and had diarrhea. I read that you have immunity fe14 weeks after catching it. But I don't know if I had it properly and this was a much stronger one as my daughter has never caught a sickness bug before and this was horrific (she's 10) help!!!!

Default Re: Daughter has noro **graphic**

So sorry hun...I think if you keep cleaning and washing your hands, everyone's hands, you have a great chance of not getting it. Who knows if it's even the same strain? It's too hard to try to guess all that. Just focus on keeping your immune system up. And if you only got diarrhea the last time, then your chances are good not to get anything more. Poor girl, is she any better? Watch out for dehydration. Hang in there...

Default Re: Daughter has noro **graphic**

She's much better this morning thanks, I have some tummy cramps but feel OK, oh I hate the waiting game!!