Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please please help me!

I have been feeling off all day, kinda bloated and awful, anyway I had a sudden wave of n* and felt like I was gonna v*, My stepdaughter has just recovered from an sv* so I am terrified that I have caught it Please help me I'm desperate

Default Re: Please please help me!

Ive got it its official

Hey Toad - how do you know you have it? Have you been careful around your stepdaughter?

If you do infact have it, as terrifying as it may seem it will be over in no time. Just keep hydrated and relax, get lots of fluids when your stomach is ready for them and sleep as mcu has you can (I'm sure you know all of this)

Have you v*? Many people find they just feel n* and tired and have d*.

Oh boy, are you okay??? Please keep us posted if you can!

I have been as careful as I can but I dont really know if everone else has been up to scratch with their hygiene. No I havent v* just been very very close. I am very tired and my stomach is killing me. I have had a little d*. Have taken an antiemetic, an anthistamine, at the moment I am watching a movie, drinking some tea and just chilling out.

This is the perfect thing to do Toad. You will be fine, just relax and chill. Enjoy your time off to be sick and relax. This will be over in, at most, a few days.
    Worry is like a rocking chair, it will give you something to do, but it won't get you anywhere.

-smudge1017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still feeling rough, but able to eat. Had d* and sulfuric burps the past day but only a little stomach pain and no v* since the other night so I think i'm getting over it, least I have been able to read quite a bit

How did you deal with the v*? We're you calm?

Quote Originally Posted by thecheesecake17 View Post
    How did you deal with the v*? We're you calm?
    I want to know the answer to this too, even though I am sure you handle is swimmingly.

I know when I v* last year it was so nasty but what was I to do, you know? You just let it out. You seem like you're hanging in there great Toad, hoping for a speedy recovery!

Yeah you don't seem too fussed although of course one can't fully explain or even do much when it strikes but you said you're already trying to snack lightly which I respect, stomach bugs for me mean starving me a full week from what I remember !

How ya feeling?

Feeling a lot better. To be honest not too sure how the hell I dealt with it, i just did. I just got to a point where v* didnt seem too bad in comparison to the n* I was feeling. I felt so bad that I thought that v* would make me feel better, I was still terrified.

I am glad that you are feeling better!

seems like you got over it pretty easily and without too much panic, good going!

I panicked before and afterwards but nothing when it was actually happening. I just kinda thought this is happening I am just gonna have to deal, there is nothing I can do to stop it, I had taken antiemetics and antihistamines and still felt bad so knew it wasnt gonna be good

I'm sorry has it helped your emet at all??

Im not sure, will be more certain when Im faced with it again, but i really really hope so