Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Those horrible emoticons that joke about you-know-what

I think this will get emetophobics talking! In this world, facial expressions are emojis. There are many different versions from many different places. Most places include a you-know-what emoji. This makes me stay away from emojis, as for some are quite graphic. I know they won"t ever go away, since they're comical to non-emets, but they keep me away from the emoji keyboard! Thank god the closest Apple has gone is a thermometer in a frowning head's mouth! Anyone want to share hatred towards and experiences about these horrible little faces?

Default Re: Those horrible emoticons that joke about you-know-what

Quote Originally Posted by Jess44246 View Post
    I think this will get emetophobics talking! In this world, facial expressions are emojis. There are many different versions from many different places. Most places include a you-know-what emoji. This makes me stay away from emojis, as for some are quite graphic. I know they won"t ever go away, since they're comical to non-emets, but they keep me away from the emoji keyboard! Thank god the closest Apple has gone is a thermometer in a frowning head's mouth! Anyone want to share hatred towards and experiences about these horrible little faces?
    I know, they are horrible! They give me the chills!😷😰👷
    Worry is like a rocking chair, it will give you something to do, but it won't get you anywhere.

-smudge1017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hha omg i thought i was the only one who hates seeing those emojis! I will never use them!

I don't even use emojis that aren't aren't apple for the fear that there'll be one!