Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help scare part 2

Im 42 my daughter is 13. We live with my parents. My dad had d 4 times yesterday morning and then went to work. About 2 hrs later he called and said he was coming home because he had bad d and almost passed out. He got home and sat down with aches and chills and as he put it a lower belly grumble. No n no fever. He ate Cheerios for breakfast soup for lunch scrambled eggs for dinner. Drank oj and diet coke during the day. Had d last night and said he was achy. I have been washing my hands and using germstar and trying to make my daughter do the same although I'm not here all the time to make her do so. This morning he wokr up and in one hour was in the bathroom 3 times with d. He has a weak sounding voice but went o work anyway. My mom said it's not a bug because she slept with him and would have had it by now id it were but I'm still scared. My anxiety is super high ive been having panic attacks since yesterday and can't sleep. I'm scared to death someone here will get whatever he has. And I don't know what to do. Someone help.

Default Re: Help scare part 2

It does sound like a bug, unfortunately. Wash your hands thoroughly before eating and/or touching your face, and you should be fine. Even if somebody else does catch it, as long as you're careful with hygiene, you can avoid it.
    You have no idea what it's like living inside my head.

There is nothing to be scared of even if it was a bug like your mother said you would have gotten by now i would suggest just keeping your distance making sure to wash your hands and such and maybe get some fresh air if you're panicking. Maybe take some deep breaths everything is going to be okay.

I had a horrible D* bug in 2011 that lasted around 5 days. Vry very grim. Lived off crackers and ginger ale, however, zero v*! I wouldn't worry, it even sounds as if he had a mild version of noro, if his was this mild I doubt yours will be severe at all! How are you?