Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Threaded View

Exclamation Please help... Possible exposure... :/

Okay, so I went somewhere with my friend today and he was feeling unwell on the train. I started to freak out a little, but my nerves calmed after a while when he looked fine an hour later. I let him borrow my phone as he wanted to add his number on it. He had to go home suddenly about half an hour later because he v* apparently. He gave me a £5 note after he v*, and went home. I had chips afterwards using my hands and accidentally licked the salt off of my fingers afterwards.... I'm really, REALLY scared I've been exposed.... He said he went to the hospital and the doctors apparently said he has a chest infection, but he didn't cough or complain of his chest hurting at all? I didn't know that chest infections made you v*? I think he was lying, because he knows I have emetophobia and didn't want to tell me that he v* and has the SV*. I'm really, really frightened and will be for the next 72 hours now....
    Last edited by Rls1994; 05-28-2016 at 04:23 PM.
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"