Although nobody even viewed it, I posted earlier today that I was really worried I had either caught my mother's awful cold or my pollen allergies were flaring up really badly. From seeing it "snow" cottonwood outside, I know it's my allergies flaring up. My throat is all dry, my nose is very runny (I couldn't breathe before te medicine), and my ears and head seem all "cloudy." I've been really worrying all day at what this might lead to. I don't feel that n, but worrying so much is making my stomach quite uneasy. I remember overhearing my mother saying once (months ago) that she didn't want to go a fancy dinner when she had a cold because she might cough so much while eating that she's p*** [v]. My mother has had a cold since wednesday or thursday and the constant dry hacking coughs are really getting to me as well. Thankfully she's been getting better since yesterday but it's still there. Long story short, I'm really worried that these horrible pollen allergies will lead to n (that isn't just from worrying) and v.