Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Is Forrest Gump safe?

In class we've started watching Forrest Gump as a way to settle down before exams. If there are any potentially triggering scenes, please tell me them in detail! Also, let me know if it's fully safe. I remember watching a movie in that class where somebody v*ed right in the beginning, and it really bothered me.

Default Re: Is Forrest Gump safe?

The only scene I can think of right now is a g*gging scene. It's at the beginning when he touches Jenny's breast while they're in college. He gets nervous and does a comical g*g. I can't think of any other V scenes though. It's a great movie.

Thank you very much! A g*g seen I can handle, especially if it's not in a bad setting. I've ready had a big panic attack in this class from an off-topic conversation (too graphic) about s**s**kness after reading "s**s**kness was not uncommon on the journey through the rough seas."

Forest Gump is great, it's a lovely feel good movie

The movie was great! Dan with alcohol right after Forrest finds him in a wheelchair and covered in unkept hair made me worry, but then I remembered this and I was much more comfortable watching.