Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i have talked to so many family members over the holidays who have told me that they have been feeling really sick to their stomach. a lot of them have v*d but mostly had d*...i had both about 4 days ago and still cant shake the sick feeling....i also have IBS and im wondering if my stomach is not healing 100% b/c of that....i felt great, but then my fiance made me a milkshake and then today i feel like i wanna die again....the nausea is the worst....it feels like im hungry, but the thought of food makes me so sick.....i hope no one else gets this....i lysoled everything i came into contact with, including my laptop....i hope that where ever you are that this horrible stomach bug that is going around doesnt get to you....but if it does, remember to stay calm and it will pass....i hope everyone has a great new years...

I am so sorry to hear that!!! I hope you are feeling better!!!!

Could what you have been food related?
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hear ya. It is everywhere.

Just a tip: Stay away from dairy for a while!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

i did possibly think it was food related, but my fiance was v*ing a few days before, so that is why i think i caught it from him

Hey Tanya....Where in Canada do you live? I'm near Toronto.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

i live in scarborough