Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I'm a little panicked right now

Last night I've had this metallic taste in my mouth and 2 years ago, the day before I v*, I also had this metallic taste. I'm so freaked out that I'm going to v*. Help?!

Default Re: I'm a little panicked right now

have you been eating regularly - if i'm on a diet (which is every other week lol) I get a metallic taste. It could also be a touch of indigestion, an issue with a tooth or mucus. I know why you're associating the taste with being sick as it has happened before, but honestly, that will have just been coincidental, it isn't a symptom of impending vomiting.

Okay thank you for the info!

this post is old and you may not even see this reply but I have been having a similar taste in my mouth and I found out that it was eye drops causing it! I don't know if you use any type of drop in your eyes or not but that's what did it for me...

Nope. It eventually went away. I don't know what could've caused it because I take no meds and stuff. I'm just glad that's over. Thanks for answering though!