Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default sad and panicking and can't stop

OK NOW IM PANICKING..
    So....I work at an elementary school in an after school program, where we have 8 days left. My daughter goes to a school where there are 4 days left. I find out today, there is STILL a stomach bug going around our county. I don't know if its the same one, but there have been bugs going around since March, so I've been in full blown panic mode since March. Well, teachers and kids are dropping left and right. Fever, N, V, D. Here I am....freaking afraid to breathe. I watch everything I touch....I wash my hands constantly, spray Germstar Noro on everything, including my hands, and *TRY* to pound it into my daughters head to do the same.....Im afraid for her to go to school these next 4 days and I'm afraid for myself to go to school these next 8 days. I sat in a room with my boss today for 10 min, she had a fever, and D. I didn't get too close to her, and I only touched the doorknob, and the lightswitch...she went home....and when I got to the cafeteria, I sanitized the clipboards with germstar noro, etc..etc...I washed my hands when I could,, but mostly just used the germstar when I was there the 3 hours i work. I am so freaked out, and can't seem to calm myself down that we are going to get this.....I took a probiotic, gave one to my daughter, and I dunno. Im so tired.....Just when I think I can relax....it pops up again...and there's no one to talk to , as everyone thinks I'm a fool and that Im being ridiculous. HELP ME>..OMG am i just doomed to get this..and doomed to panic forever!??

Default Re: sad and panicking and can't stop

Is school over yet? How are you doing? I wish I saw this when you posted it :/ how did nobody see it?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is Bob.
    Bob is accepting of your emetophobia.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.

Default Re: sad and panicking and can't stop

How are you Emily?? I'm also sorry I didn't reply, haven't been on here in a few days. Sounds like you're getting ahead of yourself, classic emets panic for an eternity and not get it. Others are stress free for eternity and get it. Ironic but that's how it goes haha