Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i've noticed that most of the books that come close to being about emetophobia are mosty about obsessive compulsive disorder.

I've never found any book just about emetophobia. i wonder why that is?

know any?

Most of the information I have found in books relates to anxiety disorders...

I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i sense a goldmine! someone write something and publish it so we can all run out and purchase it.

i know i would.

I think I remember somebody on this site mentioning a few months ago that they were going to write a book on emetophobia.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I have searched and searched and the only thing I can find is also anxiety disorder which yes this is, but it is more than that as well and I wish there was something out there just so we could actually know what this is all about.
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

I know! a goldmine, I agree!

I think someone would make a whole heap of money on writting a book on emetophobia....but where would they start? and how about the research? you can't just copy and paste from websites. and most websites copy and paste from each other so they basically all say the same thing. \

I remember somone saying that they were writting a book about it a couple months ago as well...but Ic an't remeber who it was.

I wonder if they started

yea i said i was going to write one. i started but its hard because i dont know what people would wantt o read. not just for emets but i would want non emets to read too. any suggestions??:")
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.