Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Scared-Hotdog incident

Hey all,

So my Mom made hamburgers and hotdogs tonight and the only hotdogs we had in there had been in a package that was stored in a ziploc bag for a little over a month. I'm pretty sure those are the ones she grilled and served and now I'm kind of freaking out. Can someone tell me what's going to happen?

Default Re: Scared-Hotdog incident

They are hot dogs, and they'll keep in the freezer. I've had ones that came out of te freezer after sitting in a ziploc bag. I doubt anything will happen. You should be fine. Stressing over it will make you n, so consider that if you start feeling n. Take some medicine just in case if it bothers you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is Bob.
    Bob is accepting of your emetophobia.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.

Hotdogs are a processed meat, there are plenty of preservatives in them. Not to mention hell, you could eat one raw and be fine.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm with above, stored them in bags for weeks and no one got sick from them. They could be eaten raw though I imagine the taste would be terrible.
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce"~Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Raw isn't THAT horrible . Good bait to catch larger bait fish! But, yeah, you can freeze one for a very long lime or eat one raw and be perfectly fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is Bob.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.

you are totally fine! if you aren't then I should be dead because hot dogs are my favourite and I keep them in the freezer for months on end lol.

How's it going Lexi?

This is Bob.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.

It's going okay...I'm better than I was and after checking the expiration date on the package, I realized they were okay! Doing good now, just trying to get my life together! Thank you for all the help and the kind words.

You're welcome anytime!

This is Bob.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.