Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default It almost happened...

I got home from work and I had a very MILD headache. It wasn't bad enough for me take anything for it. I figured I would go to sleep and it would go away like usual. Than about an hour later I woke up with the worst migraine I've had in forever. I couldn't even see, I was very nauseous so I got up and took some Advil and Ginger gravol. But now my stomach is burning so bad and I'm still a little nauseous. I was at a birthday party with my kids and I took a bun out of a bag that had everybody's hands in it. I'm scared that maybe I caught something... Ugh.

Default Re: It almost happened...

I think migraines go hand in hand with n* and v* don't they? I dont know but I lived with a couple of guys a few years ago who suffered baaaaad from all that stuff.... I think if you had a bug you'd get n* first not a headache!

How are you feeling today?

You need to drink water about 15 minutes after taking ginger. It works wonders on nausea but will cause a burning sensation in you stomach. If you drink on some water it will help the burning. I kinda like it( I'm weird) because i know it's working. Normally by the time you feel the burning the nausea is gone. People oil is good for migrainesif you rub it on your forehead and temples, and ginger helps them too. I hope it is feeling better by now.