hi guys just been so n* with my new medication I've been taking it for about a week and a half i honestly thought id be at least a little used to it now because of how low a dosage it is but .....every time i take it makes me feel like u had 7/8 shots of vodka, just dizzy nausea's anxious disoriented moody etc.... I take one pill at bed time and it's a total nightmare however when i get up i feel less anxious more motivated and with a bit more energy so for those reasons I didn't wanna stop taking it however tonight has hit me extra hard after taking it I feel super anxious, a lot of hurt burn and n* it made me wonder again if it's worth taking (it's also making me constipated which makes the n* worse) I'm also worried if i keep taking it I might actually V* sense the side effects just seem to hit harder every time.

Anyone have any suggestions or opinions on what i should do or what I can do to lessen the side effects? I eat a lot of ginger candies and drink tea (they help a tiny bit)
better yet has anyone been on this pill? How long does it normally take for the body to get used to pills?