Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help please !!!

Default Help please !!!

Ok so last night, my parents had squid and it was in the fridge and it went on the other fridge shelf where my chocolate was (sealed plastic packet) and my mum disinfected the fridge a few hours ago, I went to get them out the fridge, washed my hands and the packet, I ate the whole pack and now realised my hand kinda smells gross and I think it's the fish on my hand. Please help? (It was raw squid in the fridge btw)

Default Re: Help please !!!

My only experiences with squid were fishing in florida, and we just kept them in the freezer right along side alongside our Popsicles and ice. I'm not sure how dangerous raw squid is with food poisoning, but I think you'll be fine. If your hands just smelled like squid, assuming the chocolate tasted like chocolate and not squid, It must have just mean from the outside of the bag and your fingers didn't get much on the chocolate. You should be fine now. If you aren't, this'll put your worries to rest. Squid smells, but I'm sure you didn't get much at all into your body through touching the chocolate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is Bob.
    Bob is accepting of your emetophobia.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.

Default Re: Help please !!!

you'll ok. even if the smell was still around there is unlikely to be any nasty bacteria about