Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hemorrhoids?

Default Hemorrhoids?

Yep - an awkward post but you guys are very chill about tmi stuff!

For a good year or so I've had a bad case of recurring hemorrhoids... I know why, its my appalling diet...I am an avid fan of white bread and have binged so much as I have had zero anxiety since returning home from university...I'm talking 5pounds weight gain, which is exactly what my goal was one year ago(8stone) anywayyyyy!!! It's suddenly occurred to me that ALOT of my n* this past year may have been because of it.... they're not too painful but it doesn't feel healthy but I'm kinda too scared to go check it out... I guess I'm scared to see what state I'm in, the internet seems to suggest that they are more on the harmless side but mine are literally coming back every fortnight or so.... anyone else have them? I'm 23 and don't think this is a promising series for my foreseeable digestive system ;/
    'Since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal'

2 Corinthians 4:18💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Default Re: Hemorrhoids?

Oh no - been there! Childbirth (twice) gave me that "gift". Lol.

I used something from Amazon called Mayinglong Musk Hemorrhoids cream. So fun to order haha! Scent is strong, it burns a bit but it works - and it's inexpensive. I ordered a three pack and never got through a half of one. But I keep the rest because they can come back. You can also try some witch hazel. Good luck!

I don't believe hemmoroids have anything to do with your digestive system. I know people can get them from straining to go to the bathroom but stomach problems other than constipation don't cause hemmoroids. Try some over the counter remedies such as Preparation H or witch hazel to relieve the pain and swelling. If they are very bothersome you may want to see your doctor.

This made me feel better - thanks folks. I think it is from constipation to be honest but it's probably a risky thing to keep my diet up as a habit seeing as though I'm getting toward the 25 mark...

Haha! I'll look into the cream as it does make me worry despite the fact that they're not painful :/ thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by thecheesecake17 View Post
    Yep - an awkward post but you guys are very chill about tmi stuff!

For a good year or so I've had a bad case of recurring ... I know why, its my appalling diet...I am an avid fan of white bread and have binged so much as I have had zero anxiety since returning home from university...I'm talking 5pounds weight gain, which is exactly what my goal was one year ago(8stone) anywayyyyy!!! It's suddenly occurred to me that ALOT of my n* this past year may have been because of it.... they're not too painful but it doesn't feel healthy but I'm kinda t†oo scared to go check it out... I guess I'm scared to see what state I'm in, the internet seems to suggest that they are more on the harmless side but mine are literally coming back every fortnight or so.... anyone else have them? I'm 23 and don't think this is a promising series for my foreseeable digestive system ;/
    Don't be scared and don't delay. Most hemorrhoids won't heal by itself, and most over-the-counter medicine doesn't work too well. Most likely you are going to ended up seeing a doctor. If you delay, there will be more suffer and worse consequence.

I had trouble with blood and D* a few months ago, I was worried so i went to a clinic and they told me it was likely an internal hemrrhoid or tear. I expected that I'd need to get a colonoscopy or something but they said I didn't need one unless it worsened and it seems to have gotten better on its own, but I do def recommend setting a doctor. That way you won't have to worry anymore, it takes a big load off the mind just to not have to worry about it. Best of luck!