Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Pink Sausege Syndrome

Ok this happens everytime I buy a sausege muffin from my corner shop. I really really enjoyed it today and made a fried egg to go on top too. Awesome.... I've had sauseges from there before and had the same panic as the sauseges are cheap looking and thin and quite literally pink but the outside is almost burnt and it tastes and smells amazing...buttt the thought is still in my head!! A few of the same sandwich had been taken as there were only two left and to be fair as I say, the last time I had one I as fine and enjoyed it as I did today. Can these be trusted though? I heard that the link is dye to make them look more authentic?!
    'Since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal'

2 Corinthians 4:18💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Default Re: Pink Sausege Syndrome

Pink sausages worry me too! I think you can tell from the texture whether or not they are cooked properly. Undercooked sausages have a different texture, not as solid as cooked sausages.
    We recently went on an all inclusive holiday and when I cut up a sausage for my youngest daughter it was raw and there was no mistaking it was raw even though the outside was cooked. It really panicked me even though I knew the ones I'd eaten were cooked!