Okay so I'm new here, well I haven't been on in about 3 years, but I've struggled with this phobia since kindergarten and I'm now going to be a sophomore in college. This past week has been rough for me. I've been really anxious and convinced I was going to v* but haven't yet. I've been so exhausted lately and I've been sleeping a lot. I think I may be sort of dehydrated bc I don't eat or drink really while I'm anxious but today I have a headache and that is making me nervous. Also I think I had acid reflux all day today. my mom said anxiety causes that but of course I'm not totally sure. I'm tired and my throat burns and has and my chest and upper stomach feels "burny" and I've had a little n* on and off but I can't tell if that's just from me being worried so much. I'm too scared to go to sleep because I don't want to wake up and get sick. does it sound like a bug or just anxiety from the past week? I forgot to add that basically from July 1-July 4 I was partying and not sleeping which caused anxiety because I obviously didn't feel well and since then I've felt icky. I don't know if it's a bug or I'm just anxious and tired. Please help