Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: So so scared

Exclamation So so scared

Went to bed feeling grim Not been hungry. Had bloated stomach and just general bleh like I knew something wasn't right.

Fell asleep but sort of woken up through my sleep. Came too and realised my heart was racing nineteen to the dozen, I'm burning up and I feel like I'm about to gag.

It might just be a panic attack as I don't have cramps or anything. But you don't have to get them you can still be sick and thats why Im worried. Im also not able to ring in sick to work because I've just started a new job having been off for 8 weeks on leave for an operation

Default Re: So so scared

Can you check your temperature? If it's elevated, take a shot of Pepto-Bismol as a precaution.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks gumdropper (speaking via chat) but wanted to acknowledge you replied x

Hopefully you are feeling better. My anxiety makes me feel that way. My temperature will even elevate some. But normally after I take some ginger it will get better.