Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi Guys!

Something really serious has happened tonight, those of you who talk to me on MSN!

Someone has hacked into my account (one of my friends) and I can't do anything about it because theyve screwed everything around-profile, password etc. If anyone talks to you, please can you not mention my emetophobia!!! - No one at school knows and it would dent my reputation if people knew about it so if anyone tries to talk to you, please can you not tell them about my emetophobia!

Thanks!!! Some people in the world are just so cruel!!!
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Chris!!!

I'm terribly sorry to hear this!! What jerks some people are!!!

¿Qué vergüenza, no?

Well, I will most definetly not tell anyone about your emetophobia if someone talks to me.

I wish I had some help or advice to give you, but I am not so computer knowledgable. I hope you can get this whole thing figured out and soon. Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Thanks Neha!

There are some real bastards! One minute you think they're good mates, second minutes they do this! Im not going to let it get to me. Im on half term at the moment, i shouldnt let it bother me!

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, if anyone wants to talk to me on MSN, my address is [email protected].

ISAIAH 41:10

aww Chris, thats blinking annoying!!! ill hav to remember to update ur MSN list on my MSN.

and btw - i dont think it wil "dent ur reputation" if people found out about ur phobia. but i understand where ur coming from.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

aww thats awful. I wont mention it!!! I hope everything goes ok when u have to confront the hacker

Sheesh, this person must have no concept of what it is to have a life if this is their idea of time well spent!! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

partyboi-u may wanna edit ur msg and out spaces between each word or lettere.g. h e l l o @ m s n. c o m that way any spam email things cant detect ur email and wreck it all