Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: drinking?

Default drinking?

How many emets drink? I havent let my fear get in the way of my fun and I have v from drinking but it doesnt bother me when I am drunk

Default Re: drinking?

KIV, polls about that have been done on here in the past. Why don't you look through the polls directory?
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I drink! Always have since a teenager. I do go months without drinking then will drink go back and forth. Not like get wasted all the time but I like a beer or glass of wine after a long day and I'm cooking dinner 😊

I drink! It used to be every day but now I try to only drink at weekends. I must have a high tolerance for alcohol because in the past I have been out drinking with friends who have vomited from it but I have been fine (drunk but fine )

I love a cool glass of chardonay or a merlot! All wines are amazing, I really enjoy sipping wine while cooking dinner or listening the the Indians play. I have never ever been so drunk I was ill, I know my limits.

I should say I have partied hard, like really hard blacked out drunk and have even prevented myself from v*ing, my sister would joke that no matter how drunk I got if I felt v* I would stop it even if I couldn't stand up. And I was like tha a lot prior to having kids.

I do drink, but so far have never v*ed from drinking or being hungover *knock on wood*.

From what I've heard v*ing from drinking tends to be because of excess stomach acid because alcohol stimulates the stomach lining to produce more, so I sometimes take a tums or Pepto at the end of the night and the next morning if I've had one too many.

I drink, but I'm very good at gauging just how much to drink as to not get sick. In my 35 years of drinking, I've never gotten sick from overdrinking.

I drink as well but not to excess. I enjoy white wine and fruity cocktails but I don't go overboard.

I drink too not as much as I used too as my body can't keep up. haha

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." - JFK

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles Schulz

I drank so much throughout 2013-2014, I had some very very close v* calls, usually after drinking a full bottle of wine , and every moment I'd feel "the almost moment" I'd feel stupid as I'd pray very passionately about not v*ing....amazingly i didnt once but had I had been more stupid and let go more, I would have broken my record....

Honestly now, a glass of wine is sickly to me haha

I drink - I've had some rough nights where I've felt like "Oh man... maybe this is it..." but it seems like it's mostly me panicking about the potential as opposed to genuine n. Have never been ill from drinking, or the morning after. I always drink a lot of water while I drink, and before I sleep that night. I've been stupid and mixed drinks, and drink hard liquor. But I also know my limits and don't push myself further.

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."