Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Heat

Default Heat

Anyone sensitive to heat? I haven't been before but two events made me very sensitive. 1.) My friend said that when she gets really hot, she sometimes v* and she had once the past year. 2.) After I played badminton(Is that how you spell it? xD) with my friends on a really hot day and I went all out, I got this really bad headache/dizziness for about 3 hours. I looked up the symptoms and just guessed it was an exertion headache or something. But during the 3 hours, I just felt terrible and so sick like I was gonna v*.
    Last edited by person; 07-26-2016 at 08:10 PM. Reason: punctuation

Default Re: Heat

I love the heat. It doesn't really bother me at all but I also don't go out in the blaring sun and over exert myself either. I will sunbathe by my pool but I go in the water when I get too hot. My husband and I do walk about five miles every day regardless of how hot it is though and I have never had a problem. Maybe it was just a random thing for you and not related to the temperature outside.

Okay, thanks.

I'm sat in my room having eaten a curry , chocolate and a bit of French toast, it is warm in here plus I lit a candle. I feel all humid and my stomach is ughhhh since i came upstairs - so yep!!! Where are you? Apparently the humidity is pretty damn high these days