Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I did it!!

Default I did it!!

So I just had my 3rd baby 3 weeks ago on July 11th. I was overdue which has never happened. I was 41 weeks. With my previous c section (I labored naturally but he ended up stuck so I needed a c section) I was not allowed to go past 41 weeks due to the risk of uterine rupture. I needed induced and that was SCARY. But I was 5cm for WEEKS. I showed up at the hospital at 6cm (was not feeling any pain what so ever yet) They broke my water and wanted to see if that put me in labor and it did. I only labored for an hour but it was SO INTENSE cause it was so so fast. Worst then my other 2 natural labors (even the one where I was in labor for 24 hours) When I started to push I felt SO SICK. Like i was going to throw up every single time I pushed. But you know what. I pushed through it. I had him out so quick because I just wanted it over. I gave my hardest and biggest pushes and he was out. WITHOUT BEING SICK! I am so proud of myself. I thought i was going to lose it and just break down (I did cry but thats ok!) The dr commented on how amazing I was. No screaming, no nothing. Just breathing and pushing. breathing really really helped so much! I just want to let you ladies know if you are holding off on pregnancy just due to the fear. DONT. I never threw up in ANY of my pregnancies or labor. Its so worth it EVEN if you do. Including a picture of my newest blessing!

Default Re: I did it!!

Precious!!! Congratulations 😊

oh my gosh, he is PRECIOUS! my son looked like an alien for 4 months, lol.

Sooo cute! And I couldn't agree with you more. My babies are my world and I wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING! Ahhh baby fever over here!

Congrats! Such a cutie!

He is soooooo cute! Congrats!! I was the same way super nauseated but I knew to get my baby out I had to ignore it and focus on the labor! Huge congrats!

Ohmygosh that sounds scary af but you're son is gorgeous, big congrats for just focusing on the moment and not even getting sick!

Congrats my good lady!! It sounds like you toughed through so well; that's what sometimes you gotta do when you're scared, you gotta shove your way through (literally when you're giving birth!). I went through a situation I was very scared of earlier last month but I just did it and I'm proud of myself for doing it. =) What I did wasn't as amazing and hard as pushing a baby out of me, but still!
    I hope that the future months with your baby growing go as smoothly as can be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The knowledge that you one day will conquer this fear, it fills you with determination.

He's beautiful. Babies are such a blessing. Thank you for sharing your newest addition to your family with us.

Omg he is CUTE. Normally newborn babies aren't my "thing" lol but I really mean it, he is cute. Congratulations!!

So cute, cute, cute. Newborn babies are my thing. I love them. You did great. Your next will go faster. I went from 6 cm to delivery in 15 minutes with my 5th.

thank you for sharing. he is adorable!!!