Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Urgent help

Default Urgent help

good eveningOh people 'm kinda desperate .Initially I apologize for my English ... because I live in Brazil and do not have much knowledge in this languageIt turns out that today was proof makeup to hair that will fix me for my wedding , which takes place in 15 days.My makeup was just POOR . He said he had a fever and feeling sick and had gone to the hospital and the doctors said it is a virus. I tried to keep distance ... but it's totally IMPOSSIBLE . He breathed next to me , touched , of course , face , mouth, eyes and nose.Tomorrow , today alias , it's my cha kitchen and I'm DYING for fear of bad pass in front of everyone ... I'm too scared to have taken such a virus .... I do not know what to do.How hard have this emetophobia .... I am quite upset and worried.
    good eveningOh people 'm kinda desperate .Initially I apologize for my English ... because I live in Brazil and do not have much knowledge in this languageIt turns out that today was proof makeup to hair that will fix me for my wedding , which takes place in 15 days.My makeup was just POOR . He said he had a fever and feeling sick and had gone to the hospital and the doctors said it is a virus. I tried to keep distance ... but it's totally IMPOSSIBLE . He breathed next to me , touched , of course , face , mouth, eyes and nose.Tomorrow , today alias , it's my cha kitchen and I'm DYING for fear of bad pass in front of everyone ... I'm too scared to have taken such a virus .... I do not know what to do.How hard have this emetophobia .... I am quite upset and worried.

Default Re: Urgent help

How are you feeling now?
    Did he say what type of virus it is?

Default Re: Urgent help

Quote Originally Posted by SunMoonStar View Post
    How are you feeling now?
    Did he say what type of virus it is?

No he didnt.
    Here in Brazil doctors are not habituated to discover what kind of virus is causing the disease...unfortunately.
    By now, My mom and I, that had closely contact with him (my mom forgot and drink in the same cup as he) are ok. Anything happened. We had contact with him August 5th at 11:00 AM.