Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

you know there is one thing that you can say about us Emets we are so very clean *LoL*

I have an OCD which connects to me cleaning quite alot infact 90% of the time im awake.

It isnt the nicest thing to have in the world as if I dont think something is cleaned properly il end up going over it again...

But yes the point of this post us Emets are very clean people well done *LoL*..

Anyway today,I woke up at 5pm in the evening,cant believe it,done it again slept all day,I hate depression connected to this,felt rubbish when I woek up and I have just been "forced" to eat dinner,one of the worst things you can do to me, I just feel prettyill at the moment plus having another headache doesnt really help.

but anyway,How are we all feeling out there today?

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LOL yes we are very clean! lol I'm sorry you arent' feeling well today. I think sometiems over sleeping can make you feel worse or as bad as too little sleep so maybe that is it for you? Anyhow I hope you feel better soon!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Hey there SimplyMe maybe yes ive over slept,thank you for dropping by.

I hope that things are alright for you

xVx <3

I'm not necessarily "clean" -- I'm not dirty, but I don't clean all the time. I like my hands clean and I'm a freak with food prep. I like everyone else's hands to be clean... but my bedroom is often cluttered and messy.

I am a freak about our bathroom, but my family won't let me clean it. My grandmother has the cleaning freak-out OCD and won't let anyone clean anything because she is the only one in the house "who cleans correctly" --- yet we get sick, go figure. She never cleans the bathroom and that makes me cringe.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

lol I'm actually a slob... I wash my hands a ton, and I always worry and clean and be my safest with food prep, too. Other than that though... lol I love my stuff and leave it lying all over ^^''' I have a whole bunch of books and magazines and mail lying around on the floor beside where I sleep, so I have stuff to read... and I just leave my dirty clothes lying on the floor... I really need to get better at cleaning..