Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Triggered badly *trigger warning*

Today i was scrolling down my news feed on facebook and some news page i follow decided to put up this fuck awful video of a guy v* non stop and it's one of those videos that plays on it's own i only saw a bit before my eyes got watery and i was filled with anxiety and fear i was affraid to back on my fb app after so i asked my bf to look for the video and block it for me ....he found it and i dared asked what the video was even about to him after and he told me someone was creating "art" using there v* im so angry and upset disgusted sad like i can't even explain. I love art that is not art im sorry i just am so upset right now and completely triggered it made me hate humans a bit that sounds really awful and it's prob just my anxiety speaking but like seriously what the fuck!??
    P.s sorry for the language 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Default Re: Triggered badly *trigger warning*

Oh no, that's horrible! My fb doesn't play videos automatically but my husbands does.

I can't remember how I came across it but I saw something about a lady that does v art. So disgusting!! I think she was on stage with lady gaga at some point.

I don't know why anyone would do that, or especially buy 'art' like that. I guess maybe we should try to look at the positive that some people are so not bothered by v that they would do this!

gross. that is all.

A lot of non-emets would find that pretty disgusting too. it's like if you made art with your piss or shit. A lot of societies inherently see anything that come out of your body gross, it's just that we emets are much more sensitive to it.
    I know some people do art with blood, I find that kinda cool though! At least blood doesnt have the god-awful smell of the other things mentioned. No need to worry about being upset over it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The knowledge that you one day will conquer this fear, it fills you with determination.

These people were on Ridiculousness!! So gross! Even my hubby who thinks vomit can be funny thought this was gross!

People do disgusting, horrible shit all the time. It's what humanity does. I've seen blood art where machines take your blood and draw you a self portrait, and if I were afraid of blood and needles that would've really freaked me out. It's horrifying to us that somebody would make v art! People don't think about disturbing others - even if they aren't afraid and just grossed out - when they record themselves making body fluid art and post it. If I saw the video I wouldn't touch Facebook for a while until it's wayyyyyyyy gone on my news feed. My videos play automatically too but I've never encountered anything beyond a picture saying "blah blah blah blah t****ing u* your food isn't fun blah blah blah dont feel bad about your weight blah blah blah blah," which caused me to close it down anyways. Well, my point is that there's so much triggering shit out there that it's impossible to avoid. Stay away from Facebook for a bit so you don't get flashbacks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is Bob.
    Bob is accepting of your emetophobia.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.

Uuuck I saw something like that on TV once when I was younger, like the guy explaining how and why he did it. Art is art, I can't argue with the medium, IIRC his whole thing was that the art was a part of him, but I can hardly remember other reasons as I was like, 10 when I saw it. He had ways of coloring it internally too, really skeeved me out.
    I stay away from stuff like than and don't blame you on your reaction. I could never do anything like that. I feel that aside from the ew factor, it's really not good for your health. Humans were not built to v* often by any means. The muscles used to v* I imagine would get tired, your esophagus and teeth would be wrecked, you'd be more dehydrated...just not really healthy overall. That's like an emergency exit.

But with that said, keeping the theme of art in mind here I find that sometimes colors help me cope. I have examples of this but I feel they are too TMI for this forum, but I can say one experience was last year when I v* it was just after I had a pepto tablet and my v* was actually a pinkish color...it was nasty no doubt but hey, I thought the shade was nice, if it wasn't actually v* I would've used it in a painting...lol.

I think I saw that on YouTube last year and my ex was trying to get me to watch it but I was almost freaking out, its purely gross!!!

Disgusting. Vomit is not art.