Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So today was the dreaded day I had to go back to work after the holiday. (I teach kindergarten.) It has been nice not having to worry about exposure everyday but at least all of the kids have been away from each other for a while. Well 15 lousy minutes before dismissal as the class is gathered on the rug I saw a bunch of kids jump up and start yelling, "Michael is t* up." I COULDN'T AND STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I had to get the trash can for him and stand there while he continued to v*. It sucked as you can imagine. I was ready to start the new year off on the right foot and this happens. This is the 3rd round of the sv this school year in my class. This is going to be a very long week b/c not only am I worried about getting it but for the next 3 days I have to worry about 25 other kids. I HATE THIS STUPID PHOBIA!!! I am in the wrong profession. Wish me luck this week.

Murphy

Good grief, maybe it was just something he ate. How horrible for you and the other children to have to see though. I dont know if I could have stood there while he v'd in the trash can though. Maybe he will be the only one. To bad he couldnt have waited 15 mins til he was on the bus or in his parents vehicle!!!!

Keep us posted, you know we are here if you need us!!!!

Thank you Jennieleigh. It really helps knowing you guys are there. Have a good evening.

Murphy

Oh dear, why do children always v* just before home time. I remember when I was working in a nursery and right at the end of storytime a little boy V* all over the carpet. His mum was even queing outside to collect him. Fortunately I cannot remember any of the other children catching it so hopefully it will be the same in your class. Good luck!

Wow. I hope those children dont get sick. :] When I was in the second grade, we were on line for dismissal and this kid told the teacher he wasnotfeeling wellin the morning. She just told him to sit down and me, hearing that, avoided him like the plague that day and just when I think I'm homefree, he gets s* -__-;;; lessthan five minutes before walking outside. (Forthelongest time, I've wanted to be a Kindergarten teacher, I'm worriedabout that though hehe. Oh well I have uh... 4 more years to decide fully. I congratulate you though =])
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

I love Kinders too, but I cannot stand when the get sick - usually because it isn't controllable... ugh... I am currently subbing and am looking into certification because I already have my degree. I love kids and I have a passion for teaching, but the V* thing isn't cool at all.

You are so brave and I'm proud of you for getting through it. Kids teach you that you have to get through it because if you lose it, they will lose it. You have to keep control of yourself no matter what happens and I think that is one of the reasons I enjoy education so much -- I am constantly learning and pushing my boundaries.

I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.