I'm feeling panicky tonight. I didn't eat much today except for some mashed potatoes this afternoon. This evening I took a couple Nauzene tablets. Tonight, I ate soup I made with tomato juice, beef bits, and pasta. I also had a couple slices of garlic bread. I'm paying the price now. For the past couple hours or so, my stomach has been feeling nervous and queasy. Burping brings some relief, but at least one time I felt a reflux and it tasted like v. I took a Dramamine around an hour and a half ago. Still, I've been panicky. I took my temperature awhile ago and it was 98.9. I took it again a little later and it was 98.7. I've been feeling hot on the inside and a little clammy on the outside. Maybe it's a hot flash. I'll be 45 in November. I took another Dramamine just now. Yesterday evening, I went to Sheetz and got a couple slices of pizza and some Churros. I know that every time I eat take-out or eat in restaurants, I'm taking a chance of getting exposed to the sv. I'm so scared right now. Sometimes my legs shake during these panic attacks. I had an endoscopy a couple weeks ago and they said I don't have ulcers. However, they did say that I have gastritis and they also found polyps. I've heard that gastritis can make people v. I hope I stay well and that I don't v.

Susan