Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Today's funniest thing

What was the funniest thing that happened (or you just saw) today?

Today, I was looking through magazine ads with my partner for a beginning-of-the-year project, and we stumbled across an ad for tight fitting male undergarments. Which we ended up rolling up that part because we needed the picture on the top of the ad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is Bob.
    Bob is accepting of your emetophobia.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.

Default Re: Today's funniest thing

Lol. I think the funniest thing that happened to me was my mom trying to impersonate my doctor.

My youngest daughter, who was so proud of her new school uniform on her first day of school, absolutely bowling herself over running down a hill and ending up with grass stains and mud all over her before she made it into school!

In jazz band, we rested for 7 counts (at around 110bpm) then hit one note to end a piece. And one kid completely blasted out the note in a choppy way. We were all laughing, us two most because they're a new friend of mine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is Bob.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.

Shopping with my friend, we were looking at the Halloween stuff. I vaguely saw my friend jump but wasn't really paying attention, she told me to press this doorbell thing and a tongue popped out and really made me jump and scream slightly!!

Oh, the joys of halloween decorations! I know a neighbor couple that go all out on their home.

Honestly, nothing funny besides a smile to report. Allergies and somebody stealing my personal information on a Monday didn't call for a funny moment. So just a smile !

This is Bob.
    Bob is smart.
    Be like Bob.