Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Norovirus,just recovering

I was the worst emetophobe, I dreaded vomiting, couldn't go any where because of in case I vomited, or got vomited and when people had stomach bugs it would traumatized me, I had a stomach bug, 2012, which cause me to vomit a few times but help me to understand it, but weekend just, gone I worse stomach ever, it started of with bloatiness slight dizziness, which gradually got worse.one episode of diarrhea, then Saturday the vomiting starting, what I need to say vomiting isnt scary, just annoying, I have processed the hole experience in my head, while doing it, so I won't forget it, what am trying to say, let it happen, avoiding it will only make it worse, anyone tells you to avoid, don't listen to them, they are not helping. Let the recovery begin.

Default Re: Norovirus,just recovering

how was the onset? was it fast slow?? im scared bc my neighbors kids got it and now i have an elevated temp. did u have fever? i am so happy for you and i hope your fear and anxiety are alliviated from your experience. ty for sharing! =)

it started with bloatness and acid, for a couple of days with a slight temperature and also decreased appetit, gthen the vomitin started which happend everry six hours also

ugh.. i am always bloated and acidy and have ibs so i have d* everyday.. when i wake up it hurts so bad i cant move until i poop. i am always afraid. i am hungry though all the time.. and my temp was back to normal today..

Norovirus has a rather quick onset. It's very sudden. It sounds like you had some other kind of stomach virus.
    Last edited by maeflower; 09-23-2016 at 09:29 AM.
    You have no idea what it's like living inside my head.

Doesn't always, come on quick, i had test done to, parently a brand new strain just hit the UK, Dr confirmed that.

My neighbour got it know

Of course you did. For a supposed emet, you sure enjoy scaremongering around here. I don't believe the vast majority of your posts. They scream TROLL to me.
    Last edited by maeflower; 09-23-2016 at 09:31 AM.
    You have no idea what it's like living inside my head.

Can I just ask, what did your doctor do to test for the norovirus strain? Also, if it was a virus you had, you shouldn't have gone to the doctor's as doing so puts others at risk, according to the NHS.
    Last edited by BarnOwl; 09-24-2016 at 08:39 PM.

Maeflower, i don't appreciate, that your are indicating that i am troll, all i wanted to was share my experience, if that offends people maybe they should find a new forum, I am not the kind of person who will sugar coat things, sorry but just not me, if you dont like what i say dont read my post simple.

You given me some hope for the next time I throw up. I don't want it to happen, but I know it will inevitably happen.

Whenever I get Noro (pretty often for an emet) all the symptoms seem to come on real quick in about 6-10 hours

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    Last edited by Woodoo; 02-18-2018 at 01:57 AM.

I appreciate your triumph. I'm still scared cause I have no memory of v* I fear I don't know how as it's been 26+ years since I've v*. Afraid I will pass out from not being able to breath, or choking on it or it going up through my nasal passages. How did you get over that aspect?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune67 View Post
    I appreciate your triumph. I'm still scared cause I have no memory of v* I fear I don't know how as it's been 26+ years since I've v*. Afraid I will pass out from not being able to breath, or choking on it or it going up through my nasal passages. How did you get over that aspect?
    I have the same problem, I'm scared of it, but don't even remember what it's like! Last time I was like 4 or something! Fear of not knowing maybe probably doesn't help