Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Please help! i have class in an hour and i dont know what to do!

I've been on and off anxious since yesterday. Ive had some panic attacks (i think partly due to my ADD medication) but i fell asleep fine last night. I woke up this morning also fine, took my medication and then about three hours later i started getting really anxious and had a few more panic attacks. Now my head feels really heavy and I'm scared that means I'm going v* also i get worse anxiety when I'm on my period but I'm on birth control and i decided to skip the "period pills" this month for that exact reason (my doctor said thats fine to do) but does anyone know if your hormones still get weird if you go straight to one pack to another with out take the period week? i have to go to class in an hour, i can't miss it, but I'm also really scared I'm going to v* in class. please help!

Default Re: Please help! i have class in an hour and i dont know what to do!

i wouldnt mess around w the pills.. i would take them and once your body adjusts you prob wont feel like that anymore but by u skipping them youre just deterring that. my period makes me really crazy and i also am skipping class today due to panic. dont be scared you can get through it! there is no reason for u to v*

you're right because if i actually had my period i would have known that it was just hormonal but now idk if my hormones are messed up and thats why or if I'm actually sick

exactly. stick to the pills until u regulate so u an know whats going on inside. i hope u feel better i know how scary this is.. hence the reason y i am on my couch on the interent instead of in my nursing class!!!! lol

I have a friend who's on birth control and has skipped the break period and gone straight to another pack if she's on vacation or something and doesn't want to get it. I think it works okay for her but if you haven't done that before it could be causing hormonal weirdness. I have felt EXACTLY what you have felt so many times (severe anxiety, convinced I'm sick, panic even more because I have to go to class...) but I know from experience that sometimes you just have to power through and go and then feel proud of yourself for accomplishing that task.