Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Please help!!!

Post Please help!!!

Hello! I am currently overseas camping- I have been overseas for a few weeks now, and have been camping it for the last few days with family. Anyway, last night I had a bit of a sore stomach; I was a bit worried but I often get them because of anxiety so I brushed it off and went to sleep, however this morning I woke up with a really really sore stomach, feeling like I need to go to the toilet. So I do; I had diahrrea 3 times, with really really bad stomach cramps. However as the day went by my stomach ache was either very faint/just tender or by there at all. Now my stomach has been quite sore this evening and I have had diahrrea once more (not as bad though) It is still quite sore now... I don't know what to do!!! Does this sound like a bug??? I haven't felt n* at all, I'm just really scared it's a bug that will cause me to v* . I ate lunch in the middle of the day and felt fine, I had no symptoms whatsoever during the afternoon... Also, I have been careful to wash my hands and eat safe foods, and I have eaten everything that the other family members with me have eaten and none of them feel at all unwell. What should I do??? Does this sound like a bug? Or just a passing thing? I'm really scared

Default Re: Please help!!!

Camping could be causing all sorts of issues! If you don't feel n* you do not have to worry about v*. The d* could be from something you ate/drank that didn't agree with you - overseas this is even more likely I think. It's unlikely to get a sv while camping if no one else near you is sick, since you aren't around places where a million people have touched their germy hands

Default Re: Please help!!!

camping in general and the change I schedule can definitely do it. just eat gently, maybe some bananas to bind you up. doesn't sound like a SV.